Create PDF Write e-mail Imprimir


Is it lawful for an unlicensed juvenile to operate a 97cc motorized-bike on private property (ie. in a back yard)?


A.R.S. § 28-3151 through  § 28-3154 deal with the requirement of a license in Arizona to operate vehicles. The motorized bike is classified as an off-road vehicle and A.R.S. § 28-1171 through  §28-1174 deal with off terrain vehicles in particular. There may also be city regulations regarding off terrain vehicles and their operation which are specific to your city so also check on that through the city website.
Viernes 23 de Julio de 2010
Viernes 23 de Julio de 2010

Tenemos 422 invitados conectado