Create PDF Write e-mail Imprimir


I am 17 and I want to get emancipated. I am currently on house arrest (i wear an ankle monitor) so i cannot leave my mothers house and live on my own and pay rent. I am also on probation. Is it possible to still get emancipated if my mother agreed on it and even if i have a criminal background.


You may not apply for emancipation if you are a ward of the court, meaning on probation, parole of in the care or custody of CPS or a state agency if a final order of dependency has been issued.

A.R.S. 12-2451 states that a minor may file a petition for emancipation if that "minor is not a ward of the court and is not in the case, custody and control of a state agency"

Viernes 23 de Julio de 2010
Viernes 23 de Julio de 2010

Tenemos 328 invitados conectado