Create PDF Email Print


Do I need both parents signature if they are divorced to get my drivers permit?


Maybe. According to the rules for obtaining a driver's permit in Arizona, an adult must sign the application. The adult who signs will be responsibile for any negligence or willful misconduct of the kid with the permit.

However, the rules state that in certain instances the application must be signed by:

One natural parent if married to the other natural parent or Both Natural Parents if not married to each other and have joint custody or One natural parent with sole custody or if neither parent is living a Legal Guardian (proof required).

Read more about the requirements of getting a driver's license and permit on the Arizona Department of Transportation web page.

Friday, 23 July 2010
Friday, 23 July 2010

Search the site | Ask question

Visit Other States

We have 347 guests online